Sunday, January 26, 2020

On the Flint Water Crisis: Contributed to PWP By Activist Melissa Mays of Flint: Day #2,908.




By Purple Walrus Press contributor Melissa Mays.
Yesterday there was big news in the forever-long civil court cases for Flint residents to MAYBE see some compensation for being poisoned and our homes made unsafe to live in. The Supreme Court will not hear the Defendants' attempts to get the cases tossed, so the cases can finally move forward. Hopefully soon, the people of Flint can have our day in court. I had a few things to say when Skyping the BBC last night. 😁 You know me... got my pale sass still flowing!! While this is good news, let's hope when these cases go into mediation they treat us like how they would treat their own family members if they were poisoned by failed policy and corrupt officials and government. No, $14,000 won't do. We need to cover medical bills, fix our homes, replace our own plumbing and fixtures and do all the work since those responsible don't believe in fixing what they broke. They only seem to care about not spending any money on the "disposable" people they deprive of dignity, safety, hope AND justice. Flint, we deserve better so we cannot stop fighting for what's right for us. And those outside of Flint, please stand with us because if they get away with poisoning us and not being held accountable, it will make it that much easier to do it to you and your loved ones!! Please don't forget Flint. Oh and today is day #2,098 in the #FlintWaterCrisis... and counting. Damn. https://www.reuters.com/ar…/us-usa-court-flint-idUSKBN1ZK1S5

2 comments:

  1. Bravo! and btw yum sidetracks advert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete