Saturday, August 6, 2016

THE TON UP MOTORCYCLE, SCOOTER, AND MUSIC FESTIVAL COMING SOON TO YPSILANTI!


When I first heard that the Ton Up Motorcycle, Scooter, and Music Festival was coming to Ypsilanti I thought, what the heck is the Ton Up Motorcycle, Scooter, and Music Festival?! Well, shame on me for not knowing about this thing!

It turns out this is going to be one heck (Heck?) I mean one hell of a street festival! Yep, a big ole motorcycle street festival right here in Ypsilanti. More specifically, this humdinger of an event... (Humdinger?!) I mean very groovy event will be held on Cross Street in Depot Town in beautiful Ypsilanti. The event will
be held from 11 am to 7 pm. There's gonna be live music, too! Word is that there will be an afterparty at Cultivate Coffee and Tea House with music from 7 pm to 12 am. Can you dig it?! Of course you can.

I hear that this festival is a show AND a competition. Hmm. Very interesting. Trying to wrap my head around this. But one thing is for sure, it sounds like a helluva lot of fun!

Check it out Saturday, August 13 from 11 am to 7 pm.
Cross Street Depot Ypsilanti. Oh, and don't forget the afterparty!

Jeff Brown
Editor/Publisher
Purple Walrus Press.
Cross Street in Ypsilanti's historic Depot Town. Purple Walrus Press.



No comments:

Post a Comment