Tuesday, June 25, 2019

90TH Annual Ypsilanti Independence Day Parade Coming soon.

Photo Purple Walrus Press.


Editor & Publisher Jeff Brown.

Do you love small town Independence Day Parades? I know I do! Yes, our nation is deeply divided, stressed out and all kinds of mashugana (Yiddish for craziness) things are going on, but, hey, that doesn't mean we all can't kick back and enjoy a good old 4th of July parade, right?

The parade and celebration will kick off Independence Day at 11:00 a.m from the corner of Oakwood and Cross Street and will conclude in Depot Town at Rice Street.

Its going to be great. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr.oduku and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr.oduku for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on is email address; odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com Call or Whats App +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete