Thursday, June 13, 2019

On The Flint Water Crisis: Attorney General's Office Dropped All Charges Against The People Involved In The Poisoning And Coverup Of The Flint Water Crisis: By Flint Water Crisis Activist Melissa Mays.



By Purple Walrus Press contributor Melissa Mays of Flint.

Just got a call from the New York Times that the new AG's office dropped ALL THE CHARGES AGAINST THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE POISONING AND COVERUP OF THE FLINT WATER CRISIS!!! I'm at my office filling out a disability application for a poisoned Flint child and all I can think about is justice for the innocent residents and how our lives have been permanently altered ESPECIALLY those who have lost loved ones... I want to scream and throw up because once again it seems that Flint Lives don't matter to politicians and Dana Nessel had better have a DAMN GOOD REASON to drop these charges and not even have the DECENCY to let Flint residents know before it hits national news!! ðŸ¤¬ When will the disrespect and dismissal of Flint lives stop?!? When we make it stop. I think people have some explaining to do and Flint residents DESERVE some face-to-face time with the people who CONTINUE to make decisions ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. WE DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr.oduku and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr.oduku for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on is email address; odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com Call or Whats App +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete