Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Parola Perspective In Brief: Might Just Get That Impeachment Yet. By PWP Contributor Brooks Parola.




So Trump is fighting every subpoena issued by the House Democrats. The latest is an attempt to fight the one issued to McGahn who's now a private citizen, and who Trump has no control over.
While many argue that this is who Trump is, and that he'll fight tooth and nail. Well, I certainly hope so. Because while his base might look favorably on such tactics, I think for many, it's yet another, and constant reminder of him acting guilty, hiding things, and...obstructing justice. The Dems need to continue with hearings, need to continue to issue subpoenas, and watch Trump crash and burn as he continues his self-destructive fight...we just might get that impeachment yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr.oduku and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr.oduku for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on is email address; odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com Call or Whats App +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete