Thursday, August 15, 2019

Attorney General Dana Nessel Issues Statement on Israeli Government's Decision to Deny Entry to Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar.



Editor & Publisher Jeff Brown.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel issued the following statement Thursday, August 15, following the Israeli government’s announcement that it would deny entry to Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar:

"I am extremely disappointed that the Israeli government has adopted the bigoted political tactics of Donald Trump by barring two duly elected members of the U.S. Congress from entering the country. As both a Jew and personal friend of Rep Tlaib, I am outraged that she continues to face vile attacks simply for who she is and for doing her job. Rashida does not judge a person based on religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation or any other classification. She fights on behalf of those she feels are being oppressed, whether it be in her district or around the world. Donald Trump’s strategy of pitting Americans against each other knows no bounds, and politicizing the U.S.-Israel relationship toward that end is a new low. While I am a state official without decision-making authority on this, I stand in solidarity with Rep Tlaib and the thousands of Michiganders who chose her to represent them in Congress."

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr.oduku and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr.oduku for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on is email address; odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com Call or Whats App +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete