Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Michigan Governor Whitmer Will Provide Update on State's Response to COVID 19 Today.




By Editor in Chief & Publisher Jeff Brown.

According to a Wednesday, May 13 press release from the State Emergency Response Center, Goveror Whitmer and the Michigan Dept of Health and Human Services Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun will provide an update in regard to the state's response efforts to COVID 19.Today they will be joined by Maureen Frances who is a local realtor and small business owner Rachel Lutz to discuss the Michigan Safe Start plan.

The governor's update will begin at 3:00 and will be aired on local stations.

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete