Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Parola Perspective In Brief: On Democrats: Messenger Must Be Charismatic and Compelling.



By Purple Walrus Press contributor Brooks Parola formerly of Flint.

There's no doubt in my mind that part of the reason Hillary lost was because she was judged much more harshly than her male counterparts. There's no doubt in my mind that the same double standard exists with Warren.
Having said that, what we need to have learned from Hillary's loss, is the same thing we should have learned from Kerry's loss, from Gore's loss, from Dukakis and Mondale's loss, and all of our other Democratic heroes, going back to Adlai Stevenson, and that is:
IT'S MORE THAN THE MESSAGE FOLKS! THE MESSENGER MUST BE CHARISMATIC AND COMPELLING AS WELL!
I love everything about Elizabeth Warren's message; the way she dealt with the whole DNA thing however, makes me feel like Trump would have her for lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr.oduku and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr.oduku for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on is email address; odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com Call or Whats App +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete