Monday, July 8, 2019

Camaro Superfest Riverside Park In Ypsilanti: Hot Cars and Fun In The Sun.



Editor & Publisher Jeff Brown.

If you appreciate a good lookin' Camaro, I hope you didn't miss Camaro Superfest this weekend at Riverside Park in Ypsi because there were tons of them. The event began July 5, and ran through Sunday, July 7.

Camaro Superfest bills itself as the longest running, best and friendliest ALL Camaro event in the USA and after strolling around the event Sunday, I couldn't agree more.

I'm no car buff, but you don't have to be an aficionado to enjoy the event. I had a wonderful time checking out all the beautiful Camaros, which included models from the 1960's through 2019. I also enjoyed chatting with event organizers and Carmaro owners. Nice folks.

What a perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.


Photos Purple Walrus Press.


No comments:

Post a Comment