Wednesday, October 19, 2016

FINAL SCARY PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE TONIGHT : POOR SCHMUCK CHRIS WALLACE MODERATES.


Tonight presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and, (Gulp) Donald Trump will be debating for the last time. The stone throwing, I mean the debate is being held at the University of Nevada Las Vegas and will air at 9 pm. If you are strong of stomach the debate will be shown on CNN, FOX News, MSNBS, NBC, CBS, ABC, oh, and CSPAN. Chris Wallace is the poor schmuck who has to moderate it.

As a life long liberal Democrat late baby boomer kind of a guy, I have naturally always voted Democratic. However, even though I'm a liberal Democrat there have been on occasion, republicans with whom I did not agree with politically, but who I could at least respect. These days, with Trump  in the mix, those few republicans I could at least respect as people are hard to find. Case in point would be John McCain. But I'm digressing

Here is my point. I feel it is truly chilling that Trump beat out the 19 or 20 other republican candidate and now stands the chance of becoming president of the United States. This is a frightening, dangerous, and plain old scary possibility.

Not only as a liberal Democrat, but as a human being, I hope Trump loses this election in a landslide. We shall see.

Jeff Brown
Editor/Publisher
Purple Walrus Press.
youtube.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment