Monday, December 16, 2019

Ypsilanti Planning Commission To Hold Public Hearing Regarding Zoning Regulations For Recreational Marijuana Facilities.

Editor & Publisher Jeff Brown.
Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 7:00 pm
Council Chambers, City Hall
1 S Huron St, Ypsilanti, MI 
According to a press release from the City of Ypsilanti, a public hearing will be held by the Ypsilanti Planning Commission at their regular meeting to consider the following:

The following is a statement from the City of Ypsilanti.

Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment:

Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act Zoning Update

The Planning Commission will hear a presentation, hold a public hearing, and make a recommendation to City Council regarding a proposed amendment to the text of the zoning ordinance (Ypsilanti City Code Chapter 122). The proposed amendment will outline the zoning regulations for recreational marihuana facilities, including but not limited to: marihuana retailers, marihuana growing and/or processing centers, marihuana secure transporters, marihuana safety compliance facilities, marihuana microbusinesses, excess marihuana growers, and designated consumption establishments.
Planning Commission agendas and packets are available at For further information, please call 734-483-9646 or email Andy Aamodt, City Planner, at For a full calendar of City events, please go to our website at
The City invites all interested persons to attend this meeting or to send written comments to the City of Ypsilanti, Community & Economic Development Department, One South Huron Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197.  The City of Ypsilanti will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services, such as signers for the hearing impaired, Limited English Proficiency (LEP) services, and audios of printed materials being considered at the meeting.  Individuals requiring auxiliary aids or services should provide two (2) days’ notice to the City, and contact the City by writing the City Clerk's Office, One South Huron Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197; or by calling the Clerk’s Office at (734) 483-1100.

No comments:

Post a Comment